Can't Buy Me Love [2010 TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Can't Buy Me Love [2010 TVB Drama]

Yes, I am done with Forensic Heroes II, which was a breeze to watch. I didn't watch it nightly but every time I sat down to watch it, I could watch a few episodes consecutively. Last night, I started on Can't Buy Me Love. If not mistaken, it is still currently airing on Astro, though I don't watch Astro. Only my father does!!! What a waste of subscription fee, isn't it?

This is one fairly long drama. I think there are 32 episodes in total. I am only down to the second episode. Even though I don't really like costume dramas, this one, I don't mind because it is a comedy! After two episodes, though, it is not really the HAHAHAHA type of comedy yet.

The thing about this drama that I don't really like is that it's a spin off of Beyond The Realm Of Conscience. We are getting almost the same cast members and even some of the dialogues are the same! In any case, I am giving it a chance and will continue watching it. Hopefully it gets better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment