Saving Money For A House | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Saving Money For A House

Although my parents have a house and it will be passed down to the three of us children, I still yearn for my own house bought with my own money. Of course, getting 1/3 of the money from the sale of my parents' house, when the time comes, would help but I wouldn't get the satisfaction that I would if I had worked hard for my own house.

I recently came across baja real estate in Mexico and wonder what it would be like to live in an exotic place like that. i think that I would be in a holiday mood all the time and then I wouldn't be able to get any serious work done. LOL

Certainly, I hope that one day, I would be able to achieve that kind of wealth to own foreign properties and it would be icing on the cake if I have passive income which means that I could just while away time in my holiday home in exotic Baja without worrying about work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment