Fried Porridge | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Fried Porridge

When I was in KL last week, before going to San Francisco Coffee, my friend took me to this "food court" that's also in The Sphere in Bangsar South called Campur-Campur. I actually can't say that it's a "food court" because although there are many tables there, there aren't many food stalls.

We didn't have much of a choice for food but since it was late and we were hungry, we ordered whatever we could. We ordered a pineapple fried rice with egg and fried porridge. Do you know, he pineapple fried rice was totally tasteless? I wouldn't say that I have eaten out at many places before but this has got to be the worst.

The fried porridge, which was from the same food stall, though, was different. Different in the sense that we never had fried porridge before, or even heard of such a dish before. Well, it looked like normal porridge, just of a different colour. This one was passable though certainly doesn't taste commercial.

The pineapple fried rice with egg was about RM6.50 and the fried porridge, which you can see in this photo that I have enclosed, was slightly cheaper; around RM5.50. I couldn't really remember the price! Anyway, I won't be coming back here for more. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment