Forensic Heroes II (2008) TVB Drama | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Forensic Heroes II (2008) TVB Drama

Yes, as soon as I completed Forensic Heroes 1 (2006), I couldn't wait to start on Forensic Heroes II. This one is a bit longer with 30 episodes compared to 25 episodes in FH1 but if the storyline is as smooth as FH1, I would have no problems breezing through it.

I had wanted to watch the first five episodes in one sitting to watch the death of Linda Chung (Ding Ding) but last night, after playing my games on Facebook, I was too sleepy already and could only watch the first episode but that's when we get reintroduced to the cast of Forensic Heroes I and the introduction of new characters, namely Charmaine Sheh as Madam Ma (Bell) as the head of the Narcotics Bureau. She will later replace Yoyo Mung (Madam Leung) as the lead actress in Forensic Heroes II.

Kevin Cheng's character is still not here yet and although Bobby Au Yeung is still the first male lead, Kevin Cheng as bomb expert Ivan will soon have more screen time than Bobby. Kevin and Charmaine will be the "couple" to watch in this drama.

I can't wait to continue with my drama tonight. LOL I have this habit of watching my shows late at night. Will I be able to pack in four episodes or will I be too sleepy again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment