Getting Prepared For Major Sporting Events | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 17, 2010

Getting Prepared For Major Sporting Events

My friend, who runs a restaurant, told me that in the recent FIFA World Cup, he lost a lot of business. It was because he was not showing live football matches in his restaurant. It was a good lesson to learn. he said that he has to be prepared now so that he could broadcast the next major sporting events or tournaments to his diners.

I asked him if he would be buying a 42-inch LED TV but he said he prefers to use a projector. He has been reading up projector reviews online recently and thinks that it would be a good idea to buy a pocket projector so that he could pack it home at the end of the day. He doesn't feel safe leaving it at the restaurant overnight.

Although I couldn't help him there since I have no knowledge of projectors, I told him to do as much research as he could and most important of all, compare prices first before buying. You know how guys shop without even checking the price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment