Empty Room | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Empty Room

A friend invited me to his house last weekend. He had this house built before he got married and it's his dream house. There are only two people living there right now, his wife and him, and because it is so large, it feels a little too quiet for my liking. Anyway, my friend asked me to help him think of ways to utilize an empty room. He already has a study room, a sound proof entertainment room and enough guest rooms.

At first, I suggested a home gym but he was totally not keen. Although he has a weight issue, he told me that so far, he is still comfortable with his size and has no plans to reduce his weight. I didn't give him anymore suggestions and told him that I needed time to think about it.

Now that I have taken into consideration the couple's likes and dislikes, I think they could turn the room into a massage room. It would be fun to give each other amateur massages. It wouldn't be expensive since they only need to equip it with a massage table and chair and a counter to place and store massage accessories. The more I think of it, the more I like the idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment