Carnival EXPO Malaysia @ MAEPS - 16th to 19th Sept, 2010 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Carnival EXPO Malaysia @ MAEPS - 16th to 19th Sept, 2010

If you are in KL or its surrounding areas, you may want to visit Carnival EXPO Malaysia which is currently being held at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park (MAEPS) in Serdang from today until 19th September, 2010.

I had actually wanted to visit the Carnival but coming from Ipoh, it is a little tough since the venue is so inconvenient without public transport. I have visited MAEPS before, but there were no car boot sales then but the place is simply huge. I think that if you visit the Carnival EXPO it will take you all three days to cover the entire floor space.

My friend visited this Carnival EXPO Malaysia at MAEPS this afternoon and he sent me a text to let me know that he met Snow White there. Seriously?? See for yourself. There were the seven dwarves too and Mickey and Minnie Mouse! Awww... I should go to the Carnival so I don't have to hanker for a trip to Disneyland!

Here is a map on how to get to Karnival Ekspo Malaysia at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park (MAEPS) in Serdang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment