Forensic Heroes 2006 TVB Drama | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 10, 2010

Forensic Heroes 2006 TVB Drama

After Beauty of the Game, I am watching Forensic Heroes (I) the old TVB drama from 2006. Well, at the rate that TVB and ATV dramas are produced, 2006 is ages ago.

I am surprised that even though I don't really enjoy crime dramas that much as I prefer comedies, this drama goes by pretty quickly. The reason I am watching this crime drama is because Kevin Cheng is in Forensic Heroes II and since I am going to watch that, I might as well start from the first part even though these two dramas could be watched separately, if I am not mistaken, thought some of the cast are retained.

As I said, the pace is pretty fast and the cases are pretty intriguing. Once I sit down to watch, I could watch three or four episodes in one go but I find it pretty funny that their cases come one by one. LOL Anyway, it will be soon before I finish watching Forensic Heroes (nope, I don't like Bobby Au Yeung) and then I can start on Forensic Heroes II and watch the actor I really like, Kevin Cheng, Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment