Kevin Cheng Fever | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Kevin Cheng Fever

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I stopped watching TVB dramas or any other dramas and movies since Snoopy fell ill on May 19th, 2009. That was because taking care of him around the clock, I didn't like to pause my video thousands of times. That would spoil the show.

Lately, I could find some time for entertainment again and I decided to watch TVB dramas again. As luck would have it, I started with Hard Fate, a 30-episode drama that has this super hot actor, model and singer by the name of Kevin Cheng Ka Wing. I don't know why I never noticed him before. Probably I don't watch enough of TVB thanks to Korean dramas or maybe because I really laid off dramas that long!

Anyway, after Hard Fate, I decided to purposely look for another Kevin Cheng drama. Last night, I completed a 20-episode TVB drama called The Seventh Day. The theme song of The Seventh Day is by Kevin Cheng as well and as you could guess, I am looping it already. I don't know what the title of the song is, probably also called "The Seventh Day".

Next up would be Under The Canopy of Love. I read that this was the drama that brought him the attention he deserves. Coincidentally, in all three dramas, Kevin's co-star is Niki Chow. As if watching three of his dramas is still not enough, I am going to watch him in a movie called Super Fans once I am done with Under The Canopy of Love. I am so busy these couple of days I dare not start or I couldn't stop, so work comes first.

I was surprised to learn that Kevin was born in 1969 which makes him 40 years old this year. He certain does not look a day older than 35, I swear! I wonder if he has a girlfriend already. SLURP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment