Seriously Considering Going Back To School | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Seriously Considering Going Back To School

Although I am extremely busy now caring for Snoopy, I have also spent a lot of time thinking what I should do once this responsibility is over. I could look for full time employment or study part time plus part time employment. I could also study full time. I do earn enough doing what I do now but I need to progress.

A very good option for me would be to get an online university degree. Since I don't even know if I will still be here or moving to the city, studying online means that I could study wherever I am as long as I have an internet connection for my laptop.

The only problem for me if I were to study online is all the distractions that I get online and I must be more disciplined in cutting back on time spent on online games, movies, dramas, Facebook and online chatting.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment