The Seventh Day Sub Theme 《抱著空氣》 (Embracing the Air) - Kevin Cheng & Niki Chow | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Seventh Day Sub Theme 《抱著空氣》 (Embracing the Air) - Kevin Cheng & Niki Chow

Despite watching TVB dramas off and on, I am ashamed to say that I have just discovered Kevin Cheng. I'm suffering from Kevin Cheng fever now; boy, is he hot! After watching Hard Fate, The Seventh Day and now three episodes into Under The Canopy of Love, I am going to go back and try watching some old TVB dramas by him like Life Art, Forensic Heroes II and Ultimate Crime Fighter. I don't care if these are good, I just want to watch Kevin Cheng. Either that or watch reruns. I wouldn't mind one bit. LOL

Anyway, I went to YouTube to try to look for the theme song of The Seventh Day 《最美麗的第七天》 (The Most Beautiful Seventh Day) by Kevin Cheng but I couldn't find it. Instead, I found the sub-theme of The Seventh Day called Embracing The Air where Kevin duets with Niki Chow, his co-star. It's also a beautiful love song and you can't deny that Kevin and Niki make a lovely couple! *envious*

1 comments:

imelda said...

hi guys, i set up a donation button in my site for the typhoon victims in the philippines, pls donate any amount so we can buy mats, blankets and food

Post a Comment