Comfortable Life | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Comfortable Life

I had the chance to meet up with my cousin a couple of days ago when he came home from the capital city because his mother, my aunt, had to undergo an emergency operation. I think I haven't seen him for at least ten years. Even though he comes home almost every month, I guess we could just never spare the time to get together all these while and it had to take an emergency like this to get the family together.

Anyway, I was surprised that he has put on quite a lot of weight because he was such a skinny boy last time. I teased him that he is living a comfortable life now but he told me that he is not happy with his current body shape.

Well, maybe he could lose some weight if he could find effective weight loss pills. He told me that right now, he's just been trying to exercise regularly but usually, the mind is willing but the body is not! It truly takes a lot of discipline to exercise and definitely not as convenient as popping pills. Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment