Third Round Of Tick Parasite Infection | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Third Round Of Tick Parasite Infection

I have no idea what I am doing wrong but Snoopy is down with tick parasite infection for the third time. You know, tick parasite infection is a very elusive illness because it could cause so many different complications to the body that could easily mislead a less experienced veterinarian but once discovered, it is not difficult to treat.

The difficult part is in early detection and in the dog's own immune system. As you know, Snoopy is already in a bad shape and with this third infection, it will be tough for him to pull through though since seeking medical attention on Tuesday, he has shown slight improvement.

I was pretty pissed off that medical aide was not available when we needed it no thanks to it being Sunday where the clinic was closed and being Hari Raya holidays where the clinic was supposed to open but it was not. You can imagine the worry of medical attention coming too late even though I did not know yet that it is tick parasite yet again. I just knew that Snoopy fell ill and had to go to see a doctor.

Right now, I am just taking one day at a time and hopes he doesn’t suffer too much. My poor Snoopy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment