Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1Malaysia | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 10, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 1Malaysia

It's Hari Raya today and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends and readers a very joyous Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir dan Batin. A lot of my friends have come home to Ipoh to spend time with their loved ones, even if they are not celebrating Hari Raya to take advantage of the look weekend holiday. As you know, Ipoh is a quiet city but when there are long holidays, you'd be surprised by the traffic jam we have to suffer from. LOL

After such a long time since leaving school, I think it's time to get together again, after reuniting on Facebook. I think one of my friends is going to organise a gathering one of these days, probably this Hari Raya. I have no idea yet but will be keeping tab on it and if it catches me on a good time, I'll go. Otherwise, it will have to be next time.

If you are hitting the roads this Hari Raya, whether you are going home or going for a short break, do drive safely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment