Buy Gold Coins Instead | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, September 10, 2010

Buy Gold Coins Instead

My friend told me that at the rate the Ringgit is strengthening against the USD, we are "only" getting three times the value now, a lot lower compared to one to two years ago. My friend says that sometimes, he thinks he shouldn't convert his foreign currency but buy gold coins instead so that he wouldn't "lose" in FOREX.

Frankly, I have also thought of that but at this point in life, I still have so many commitments that require constant feeding of cash, which means that I don't have enough spare cash for any investments at the moment though gold is at such a good price in the world commodity market.

I'll see what my friend plans to do, and maybe I will follow suit but in a smaller scale. Or perhaps, we could pool our funds so that we could invest together. He can be trusted. We shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment