Ideas For A New Image | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, September 13, 2010

Ideas For A New Image

I've been contemplating getting an entirely new image but can’t come up with a suitable image, but then again, I am someone who doesn't think that it's worth to spend too much money, no matter what it is on, even on myself.

It has been a long time since I went for a haircut. I don't like to go for one and neither do I have time to sit in the salon for four or five hours, and that's just to do "simple" stuff to my hair! The last time I went for a hair cut and perm was in January this year and yes, it took that long and that also I cut short my visit by telling my hair dresser not to do some of the procedures. I was rushing because my dad was waiting for me, had been waiting for a long time. My bladder was about to burst too! This time around, perhaps I'd just get a simply hair cut. Saves me time and also money! LOL

And then there are clothes. I don't know why but I can't seem to find anything, clothes, shoes and bags that I exceptionally like. Why is that so? Am I so jaded that I don't care about anything? I'm not even talking about the price tags of these things. Expensive or not so expensive, nothing much catches my eye, if you know what I mean.

Looks like getting myself a new image is easier said than done! I've been talking about it for YEARS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment