Starting Born Rich | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Starting Born Rich

Now that I have finished watching Beyond the Realm of Conscience, including the Special programme, I will be starting Born Rich. Actually, these two dramas were aired around the same time but Born Rich has forty episodes while Beyond the Realm of Conscience had 33 episodes only so it concluded early.

Actually, I prefer to collect my episodes first before starting the show. I consume them so fast, a few episodes a night, that I hate to have to wait for a new episode every night of the week. It's especially difficult if the drama is engaging and interesting so much so that it makes me want to continue watching it episode after episode. Strangely, Beyond the Realm of Conscience did not have that effect on me.

Born Rich stars Gallen Lo, one of my favourite TVB actors way back in the late 1980s. he sure looked good back then but now he looks tired. I guess it’s something called AGE. Anyway, I was so looking forward to start it last night but was too sleepy. I thought I would get to watch it tonight but I have too much to do. I think I would leave it till tomorrow. Can’t wait! Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment