Time To Leave The Nest | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Time To Leave The Nest

Once I am done with taking care of Snoopy, how long more I really am not able to tell, I am leaving the nest. It’s something that I wanted to do for a long time, I owe myself that much, but have not been able to do so because of Snoopy and Dino. They took up a high part of my youth, my life. But all bad things will surely end one day and then it's time to turn my lifestyle around.

Depending on when I am able to find myself a suitable property to buy in the capital city, I would leave most of my possessions at home with my parents. However, when I have my own place and have furnished it, I would get a Moving Company to call for my stuff. I wouldn't be taking much as I don't own many heavy items but I have plenty of clothes, books and CDs. And I have my stocks for my home-based business.

At this point, thinking of all these may seem like too far-fetched and truly, trapped in such a situation, I can’t help but feel like it wouldn’t end though I know that it can’t go on forever. Anyway, the day will come and I hope that when it comes, I am financially prepared for it. Taking care of Snoopy has drained me financially but there’s nothing I can do about it but provide him with the best medical care I can afford. He’s been with us for more than 15 years now and that’s the least we could do.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment