Born Rich [2009 TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Born Rich [2009 TVB Drama]

Although Born Rich has aired for more than two weeks already, I haven't started watching it yet. This is yet another mega production of the year by TVB. The other one is Beyond The Realm of Conscience starring Kevin Cheng.

Born Rich is yet another drama that I am looking forward to watch. I am stuck at episode 14 of Korean drama, Witch Yoo Hee right now and will either start watching Born Rich or Beyond The Realm of Conscience right after. I already have all 12 episodes of both dramas and can't decide which one to start yet.

I am looking forward to watch Born Rich only because it stars Gallen Lo, one of the Hong Kong actors that I liked years ago, when I was still schooling. I remember Gallen in The Seasons back in the 1980s and strangely, that was the only drama of his that I remembered the title to but I am sure I watched him in other dramas as well.

I caught Gallen Lo last year in When A Dog Loves A Cat, a TVB drama, the first since his venture to Mainland China. He looked tired there, probably because he was supposed to be sick. I am looking for a good performance from him in Born Rich. I read that this and Beyond The Realm of Conscience are fighting for viewership and Born Rich is losing but it's still early days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment