Missing The Year-End Sale | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Missing The Year-End Sale

I will have to give the year end sale a miss. I don't remember when was the last time I failed to take advantage of this once a year mega sale but this year will be an exception since I am stuck at home 24/7 as a caregiver to Snoopy.

Come to think of it, I don't shop too much even though I try to buy everything I need during sales. And the year end is a good time to buy the stuff I need, like clothes, shoes and bags, for Chinese New Year. You know how superstitious the Chinese are!

I also buy some small gifts for friends for their birthdays and other occasions around this time. It saves me a lot of hassle if I have gifts on hand when the occasion comes or else I would forget and then do not have enough time to pick up an appropriate gift.

Oh well, I guess I will have to do my shopping later when I can finally get away but then I will have to pay more for my purchases. SIGH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment