Burdened By New Policies On Credit/Charge Cards, Older Cars & Tiered Fuel Prices | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Burdened By New Policies On Credit/Charge Cards, Older Cars & Tiered Fuel Prices

As if life isn't though enough in the current economic condition, the government is burdening us, the lower and middle class people with more hardships that range from service fees to credit and charge cards to heftier premiums on car insurance for cars above 15 years and also tiered fuel prices.

I am actually pretty miffed. Our family car is going to be 30 next year but still road-worthy, I guess I could say that it's in a better condition than many of our local cars that are ten years old. And I have to scrap the idea of buying a 20--year-old Japanese car with a budget of RM5,000 and up my budget to RM8,000 which could only get me a 10-year-old Proton. I have shelved my plan for the time being. After all, I don't need a car yet now that I am stuck at home caring for Snoopy.

Why is it that there are no policies that actually HELP us feel less of the financial burden? Who says that a reduction in income tax for top earners in the country would benefit ALL of us? Says who that a service fee imposed on credit and charge cards would help us to control our spending? If we have more opportunities to earn more, we wouldn’t have problems managing our credit/charge cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment