When A Dog Loves A Cat [TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When A Dog Loves A Cat [TVB Drama]

I have got 14 episodes out of twenty in my hard disk now for the 2008 TVB Drama, When A Dog Loves A Cat. Seriously, I dare not start watching because I know that I would want to chase the episodes and finish it off.

The thing with watching old dramas is that I need not wait for new episodes to be released unlike watching current dramas where one would need to wait for TVB's release day by day. Hehe

When A Dog Loves A Cat has Gallen Lo, my once upon a time favourite TVB actor but then he got married and gotten old and I stopped watching TVB dramas for years too because I started watching Korean dramas. One only has so much time in a day for entertainment. SIGH.

Anyway, I guess I will start watching When A Dog Loves A Cat tonight or early tomorrow morning. I could complete at least FIVE episodes in one sitting. It’s tragic. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment