How To Get Rid Of Spare Tire? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 05, 2009

How To Get Rid Of Spare Tire?

The past 5.5 months have placed tremendous stress on me and if you know me, you will know that I don't handle stress very well. At the same time, I don't think anyone would understand the pain that I am going through; taking care of Snoopy since the say he was unable to walk until today. He is alive but this is not living.

I have lost a lot of weight, which is a good thing except for my haggard looks, because I am not getting enough sleep. But despite my drastic weight loss, I am still carrying a spare tire around my waist. Not too big but noticeable and I do not like it at all. Do I have to take weight loss supplement to get rid of it totally?

A friend told me to do sit ups but because I don't get about sleep, I dare not do exercises that put a strain on my heart. I am afraid that I would collapse. Maybe getting rid of my spare tire should be put on hold till I am in a better physical condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment