Pussy Cat In Tune Hotel Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Pussy Cat In Tune Hotel Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya

As you know, the first stop of my one week holiday in mid-June was Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya. I put up at Tune Hotel for one night before proceeding to Johor Bahru and then Singapore. As you know, coming from Ipoh, it's a long road travel down to Singapore but it's a good experience and I do get to see way more things than just flying direct to Singapore.

When I was exploring Tune Hotels.com, Kota Damansara, I had a shock finding this cat by the window of one of the rooms. How could anyone bring a cat along to a hotel? Just because the hotel is new, is not yet fully occupied or is cheaper than other hotels, doesn't mean that one could bring a pet along.

As you know, I am a pet lover myself and I have nothing against cats but I think it's totally irresponsible for the owner to bring a cat along and letting it free in the room. I too had pets and I do know how it is not possible to travel without making arrangements for someone to care for the pets but then taking it along into the hotel room and roaming freely like this is not the way. Don't you agree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment