Extended Laptop Warranty | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Extended Laptop Warranty

My friend wanted to buy a new laptop but I told her that she has to find out how many years of warranty she is given. Most will give one year warranty only but then a few of my friends had the unpleasant experience of having one component or another breaking down on them just slightly one year past.

I advised my friend that if the laptop only comes with 12 months warranty, she better extend her laptop warranty by another 24 months. I know she would have to pay extra for that but then it's better to be faced with hardware problems from the 13th month onwards.

As you know, repairing laptop is extremely costly. Even if the technician just opens it up to check, irrespective if you are going to replace the parts, they would still charge exorbitant service fee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment