Hire Purchase New Furniture | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Hire Purchase New Furniture

I am thinking of buying a new sofa set for the house. It has been years since we changed our sofa set and previously, it was not a priority because with the dogs, furniture wouldn't last long. I noticed that we could now buy furniture without having to pay for it 100%. I know that Courts offered this hire purchase plan years ago but then now almost all modern furniture stores are offering the same too.

Besides new furniture for the living room, I also would like to makeover my room. However, I don't know if I should since I am dying to move out to my own home. I am planning to buy my own home but I don't know when. With my aunt so sick and a new responsibility to see my cousin through college, I don't think I even have enough to put down payment for a a new house now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment