View Over Kota Damansara, PJ | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

View Over Kota Damansara, PJ

Yes, I am travelling again. Kota Damansara is the start to my ten-day holiday. I managed to take this photo of Kota Damansara from my hotel room. If you are familiar with the area, you would know that the "hotel" that I am referring to is Tune Hotels.com's new hotel in Kota Damansara in Petaling Jaya.

This place is really quiet and peaceful. Perhaps it was Sunday when I shot this photo. As with most places, when the offices are closed, the people would be gone. But I have to say, this area is full of eateries, so no matter what you would like to eat, you can find it here. At night, it's quite vibrant too.

Anyway, I will be proceeding to Singapore for a few days. Have some things lined up already, just hope that they will work as planned. See you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

u shld try the Penang food at the strand or the chili pan mee at the white shophouses :D

Post a Comment