Shopping List | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shopping List

When friends found out that I would be going to Singapore, and by the way, I am still in Singapore right now, a lot of them sent me messages to ask me to help them to buy various items that are not available locally. Some of them asked me to buy gold eagle coins while some limited edition handbags.

I don't mind shopping for them and in fact, I prefer shopping with another person's money than my own but then again, I am wondering how I am going to bring all my purchases home at the end of my holiday.

You know, yesterday, I was out shopping and didn't realize the amount of stuff I bought until my back ached from carrying all those shopping bags! Anyway, I hope that I will be able to fulfil everyone’s request soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment