Back From Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 18, 2010

Back From Singapore

After spending three days in Singapore holidaying and as a visitor to Singapore Expo where there were three exhibitions being held at the same time, I am back. And I have had enough of the island country for the time being.

Everything is too expensive to my liking. It's not that I cannot afford, it's just that I had to thinking many times before spending. Overall, the only thing that was cheap, apart from cheap China goods, was the MRT. Imagine, taking the MRT was about SGD2 and we could still get a refund of SGD1 when we return the MRT ticket. And oh yeah, there's the free shuttle buses provided by Marina Bay Sands but I think it's just a temporary service.

Overall, it was a good trip and I managed to do a number of things that I had planned to do but I didn't go to Universal Studios theme park and neither did I make any purchases. Oh well, that's not too bad. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment