Starting To Get More Health Conscious | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 18, 2010

Starting To Get More Health Conscious

A friend has been complaining about constipation. It's funny that he has never suffered from it before but now, he is just like me. He thinks it could be some drugs that he is on but still, he feels uncomfortable if he doesn't move his bowels everyday.

My friend told me that now, he is looking to cleanse his colon. I guess because of the constipation, he feels as if his colon is dirtier or something like that. Anyway, I couldn't give him any information on colon cleansing since I have not tried it before but he is colon cleansing reviews online before he decides which one to use.

I told him to update me on the effectiveness of the colon cleansing product that he would be using. Perhaps I should start on it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment