Old Joint Pain | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 14, 2010

Old Joint Pain

If you have been following my blog, you would know that I am suffering from pain in the joints of my groin and knee. This problem came about when I had to care for Snoopy when he was paralyzed for 7.5 months and I spent a lot of time squatting down and lifting him. Though he became lighter and lighter as he lost weight towards the end of his life, the awkward position hurt my joints.

Anyway, yesterday, while I was driving, I had a numb down my leg and I actually couldn't feel if I had stepped on the gas pedal, or how much weight I put on it. I actually stalled at the junction THREE times! My father said that I'm a very dangerous driver. Don't I know it? It made me realize that I can no longer delay giving my condition the attention it needs.

A friend told me about a popular Des Moines chiropractor that has helped many people with all sorts of pain, including old sports injuries. I don't think my problem is as bad as an "injury", at least I don't think that anything inside my knee has been damaged, though it's not something to be taken lightly either.

It's too bad that I don't live near this Des Moines Chiropractic clinic. I don't even know if we have a chiropractor where I live so it's time I start searching. If only I have access to this Chiropractor in Des Moines. Life would be so much easier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment