Working Overtime | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 14, 2010

Working Overtime

With my impending trip down South for almost two weeks, I am working overtime right now to try to cover some of the stuff that I have to do so that when I am on the road, I have half or at least part of my work taken care of already.

So you can imagine, there are 101 things for me to take care of, not only work wise but also bills to pay , household stuff and I haven't even gotten around to packing yet. I will probably only do it the night before I leave as there are many things that I still need to use while I am at home.

I have got my train ticket and passport ready and frankly, I can't wait to get away. I am just afraid that too long on the road will tire me out, especially with my heavy luggage. Anyway, it's nothing but work, work and work for he time being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment