I Wanna See Slash In Concert | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Wanna See Slash In Concert

If you love rock, if you love guitar riffs, if you love Guns N' Roses in particular, Slash needs no introduction. I really wanna go see him but I wonder if I should. I feel so guilty if I were to go, not only because I would be spending money, but because I would be enjoying myself while the family is facing the death of my youngest aunt who is suffering from Stage IV lung cancer.

Slash will be stopping by Malaysia at Sunway Lagoon on 5th August, 2010, as part of his Asian Tour and his concert will be opened by Amy of Search. The cheapest ticket is RM93; not cheap by my standards but cheap by HIS standards since he is a mega artist.

Argh... dilemma again. And then what about MOFEW? I think I have to forgo it but I don't know if I should. That would mean two trips down to KL in the month of August alone. How?

0 comments:

Post a Comment