Toilet Seats & Bathroom Accessories | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Toilet Seats & Bathroom Accessories

When I went to the capital city last month at the beginning of my week-long holiday, my friend took me to a home DIY warehouse as he wanted to pick up some items. Although the warehouse was said to be one of the largest, I found that they don't have a very huge selection of items. My friend, who wanted to buy some accessories for his bathroom, left empty-handed as he couldn't find what he wanted.

I came across this website, Better Bathrooms, awhile ago which I think my friend should have a look. I am sure that with the vast selection of toilet seats, baths, taps, showers and everything, big or small, that are found in a bathroom, my friend would be able to find what he wants and be happy with his purchase.

I am quite surprised to see that there are so many different shapes of toilet seats. And they are inexpensive too; the cheapest going for only £10.95, inclusive of VAT. That's a lot cheaper than retail price!

My friend had wondered if he would be able to replace his own toilet seats or if he would have to call in a plumber. I think he would have no problems doing it. If my dad could do it, so could he.

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment