The Driver and The Passenger | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Driver and The Passenger

I was telling my dad that I still don't get the hang of driving. Even though I did pass my driving test, it was such a long time ago and I didn't drive soon after because I didn't have my own car. Of course, I was allowed to use the family car but it is too big and I am not comfortable driving it.

My dad said that everyone's car is the same; the difference is in manual and automatic gear, and that everyone drives using the same principle. he doesn't understand why I am not enjoying myself. How could I when there are so many things to take care of on the road? LOL

In life, there are two kinds of people; the driver and the passenger. I guess I am the passenger, and I am not only talking about cars and driving. I'm applying this to every day things and decisions. I prefer others whom I trust to steer for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment