Wall Hung Toilets | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wall Hung Toilets

My mother told me that the toilet bowl in our house needs to be replaced. I had wanted to replace it quite awhile already but didn't get around to doing it yet because I don't really want to spend money at this point. However, I plan to make the home more friendly for the elderly since my parents are getting on in age already.

I am planning to get wall hung toilets, not because they are cheaper than conventional toilets but because they look very neat and compact. I really like them because they look very space-saving and make the room appear larger and more spacious too.

Better Bathrooms offer an excellent choice of toilets of various designs to meet the requirements of different homeowners and of course, they do have a good selection of wall hung toilets too. The cheapest wall hung toilet they have is sold at £170.95 inclusive of VAT, and that's about £50 cheaper than retail price.

I haven't made a final decision yet on which one to get. There are so many designs, I get pretty confused. Besides, I'd have to get my parents' opinion and approval too. After all, this is their house and I currently, because of my traveling, I live in hotels and friends' houses more than I live at home!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment