Subway Sandwiches | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Subway Sandwiches

When I was in KL last month, my friend took me to a Subway Sandwiches and Salad outlet in Kota Damansara for breakfast. I have never had Subway sandwiches before because it's not available in Ipoh yet so he thought he would introduce it to me, plus he was looking for healthy food, anyway.

I thought that the sandwich that he ordered for me was very large. I don't remember how much it was anymore but it was more than RM10 each, if not mistaken. I have a friend who is based overseas who told me that the filings in Malaysian Subway sandwiches seem to be less than what he gets overseas. Is this true?

Anyway, even if Subway is here in Ipoh, I also wouldn't patronize because it's just too expensive for breakfast. My friend and I both agree that the sandwiches are large enough for lunch or dinner, though, but still RM10+ for a meal is not what I would be comfortable with. I'm just conditioned stingy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment