From Sg. Petani To Sentosa Island, Singapore | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

From Sg. Petani To Sentosa Island, Singapore

Since Snoopy left us in early January of this year, I started travelling in February to catch up on lost time. I have travelled from Sg. Petani right down to Sentosa Island in Singapore. I almost went over to Indonesia, if not for all the electronic gadgets and devices my friend and I had with us at the ferry terminal in Kukup, Johor. My friend told me that we may get taxed by Indonesian authorities even though they are used.

Anyway, I have travelled so much, I think that I should start putting my head down and get some serious work done to recoup the money I spent these few months on my car and on my travelling expenses.

I don't know if I could do it because I am beginning to miss all the moving about, living out of a suitcase. Hehehe... I know, I am terrible but right now, I have to be on standby in Ipoh because of my aunt who is seriously ill right now.

This August, I have plans to go to Kuala Lumpur to attend MOFEW, Malaysia’s Online Fashion Entrepreneurs’ Weekend, which will be held at MidValley Exhibition Center from 13th to 15th August. I plan to make a day trip this time but I haven't decided which day to choose; Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment