Upgrading The Kitchen | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Upgrading The Kitchen

I asked my friend why he still needs his mother to cook for him even though he is an adult already and for goodness sake, his mother is close to 80 years old! My friend says that he needs to renovate the kitchen first and then learn to cook from his mom.

I felt a bit incredulous by that because this means that if he doesn't have a newly renovated kitchen and a set of all clad copper core cookware, he wouldn't be learning how to cook! This means that his mom will have to continue to serve him.

If this friend is not on a special diet, I would have asked him to go out and find his own food but then again, children has a knack of being over dependent on parents, no matter how old they are. Don't you agree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment