For The Love Of Hummingbirds | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, July 12, 2010

For The Love Of Hummingbirds

I am an animal lover but I have to say the love is only for a handful of animals so I was quite surprised to discover that there is quite a sizable community of hummingbird lovers. A bird is a bird to me. I may admire their vibrant colors but it's best that they stay as far away from me as possible. You know, I was visiting KL Bird Park a few months ago and the only thing on my mind was that I should have brought along an umbrella or a hat. Yes, I was that afraid of bird droppings on my head. That would be extremely bad luck. LOL

If you love birds, though, hummingbirds in particular, you should head over to hummingbirdcode, a blog especially for hummingbird lovers to converge to share thoughts, insights and ideas about the bird and a central platform where photos and videos of the birds could also be shared. Of course, this would have to pass the approval of the administrators first.

If you have questions about hummingbirds or just would like someone of mutual interest to chat with, you can always access one of the online communications expert. The best part is that you can chat in any of these languages: English, Spanish, German, Chinese and Japanese!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment