Drastic Price Increase For Rowarolan | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Drastic Price Increase For Rowarolan

A month ago, I wrote in my blog that Rowarolan, an antiseptic powder that I buy for Snoopy's pressure sores, at RM8 per 20g bottle even though the mark price is RM9, has increased in price drastically.

Can you imagine, from a bottle of 20g at RM8, the price I have been paying for the past 4.5 months, is now RM15.80 per 20g bottle! That is a discounted price. The mark price is RM19.75! This means that I am paying almost double the price for it!

Even though Rowarolan is imported from Ireland, I don't think there is justification to increase the price by almost 100%. Unfortunately, even though it is so expensive, I have no choice but to continue buying it because Snoopy needs it. As far as I know, there is only one kind of medication for pressure sores in powder form and there is no alternative medication. So bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment