Putting In Some Pilates Exercise | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 01, 2010

Putting In Some Pilates Exercise

I had the chance to meet up with my cousin over Christmas holidays and I told her that I would like to put in some exercise. I know that I need to lead a healthier lifestyle. I have been sedentary for far too long. Well, I wasn't all that active even during my school days but age is catching up, there's no denying, and I have to take an initiative to exercise.

My cousin encourages me to take up Pilates like she did. Well, she picked it up from a Pilates Boston center during her college days and have since continued with it. She said that we could try it together but it's unfortunate that we don't live in the same city and only get to meet each other a few times a year.

I plan to introduce Pilates to my mother as well. She is going through physiotherapy at the local hospital once every couple of weeks to help with her joint pain. Improvement has been slow. Although I do not have experience with Pilates yet, I am thinking that if she learn Pilates and does it at home more frequently would be more helpful. Do you think it would help with the stiffness in her joints?

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment