A Chip Off The Old Block [2009 TVB Drama] | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 07, 2009

A Chip Off The Old Block [2009 TVB Drama]

We are into the fourth episode of A Chip Off The Old Block only, a new TVB drama replacing Beyond The Realm of Conscience, with episode 5 being aired tonight. I haven't started this drama yet and at first, right after Beyond The Realm of Conscience, had every intention to start Born Rich.

However, it has been almost a week already, or perhaps longer, since the conclusion of Beyond The Realm of Conscience but I still have yet to start watching the first episode. It looks like I'm a diesel engine that is hard to start up in the morning. I don't know why, this past week, I am just too sleepy at night to even want some entertainment. Perhaps I have played too many games on Facebook throughout the day.

Anyway, my friend told me to just give Born Rich a skip and start A Chip Off The Old Block, a comedy drama that stars Ron Ng, alongside Myolie Wu, Shirley Yeung and Sunny Chan. Well, Ron is a little cute but not good looking like Kevin Cheng. I don't think I'm going to skip Born Rich. Gallen Lo is waiting for me. Perhaps I’ll do like old times and watch both dramas concurrently. It has been a long time. Hehehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment