Second Spring | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 07, 2009

Second Spring

Being at home for more than six months now, without keeping in touch with friends, I was confronted with a surprise this morning. A friend sent me an email to inform that she has just returned from a holiday where she got married too!

I remember that this lady was already married and I was introduced to her husband once, even. I guess within these 6+ months, many things could happen. It looks like she has a new husband now.

My friend told me that since this was a second marriage for both of them and they no longer are obligated to go through customary wedding rites, they opted for a destination wedding. I don’t know if you know, but destination weddings are all the rage now and this friend says that it’s a good opportunity to get away from everything and everyone back home. I can’t wait to see her photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment