Bye Bye Nokia N97! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bye Bye Nokia N97!

I couldn't stand having to charge my Nokia phone a few times a day and having my phone conversations abruptly cut off midway as my charger was not on hand so I finally asked my father to help me buy a compatible battery for my phone thinking that I would be upgrading soon, WHEN I could get away from the house to go mobile phone hunting.

My father came home within 30 minutes and told me that he has bought an original Nokia battery. He said that a compatible one is sold at RM40 while the original RM80 and it is not worth to buy a compatible one since it doesn't last. The funny thing is that the original battery DID NOT come with any packaging. I KNOW that original batteries have Nokia packaging but I didn't make an issue out of the. The funnier thing is that the shop is offering a year warranty for the battery. I don't know if Nokia does offer warranties for batteries. Do they?

Anyway, since I have spent RM80 on the battery, it looks like I will not be changing to another mobile device anytime soon. If this is an original battery, it could last me at least 3 to 5 years assuming that I do not use my mobile device as a modem as regularly as I did previously. So there goes my dream Nokia N97. Well, unless someone gets me that for my birthday. Heehee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought an original one with packaging for only RM$20 in JB.

Em said...

My battery is BP-4L (3.7v) for Nokia E61i. What about yours?

Post a Comment