What’s On My Christmas Wishlist | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 04, 2009

What’s On My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is still two months away and I have my wishlist up already. I only have one item on my list seeing that wishing for Snoopy to get well and walk again is extremely unrealistic. Since the battery of my Nokia E61i is dead already, I would like to have a new mobile device.

The Nokia N97 seems to be the top smart phone right now. If I could choose, I would love to have the black unit as opposed to white because black certainly looks my classy. My friend bought a white Nokia E71 last year and it gets dirty easily. Where's the class, then?

This Nokia N97 is being sold at MYR2200 currently, which is, frankly, way out of my budget. SIGH!!! I could take out an easy payment scheme and install it over a period of twelve months but I see no justification in getting myself into debt just for the sake owning the latest smart phone.

Anyway, the only option is to wait for someone to gift it to me or to wait for the price to fall, fall, fall and fall until it is low enough for me to buy it. Double SIGH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment