Disneyland! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 05, 2009

Disneyland!

My sister told me that she is planning a visit to Disneyland with her friend, Evon and Evon's two young children, this Christmas. My sister has been to Disney World numerous times but she expects Disneyland to offer something different and she is sure that the children would love it. I thought that they are too young to appreciate a trip to Disneyland but she says they already know all the Disney cartoon characters! My, how quickly children grow up these days.

Evon plans to book two rooms at hotel anaheim disneyland for the two families for its convenient location. She said she has to do it early even though there are still another two months to Christmas but then Disneyland is such a popular holiday destination they may not be able to get accommodation nearer to Christmas.

SIGH, I wish I could visit Disneyland as well. Even though I am no longer a kid, the magic of Disneyland still fascinates people young and old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment