Aion MMORPG | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Aion MMORPG

Previously when I wrote about the Facebook games that I am addicted to and playing non-stop, like Mafia Wars, Restaurant City and Pet Society, a friend commented that these are not games and are lame. She said that I should try playing REAL games, MMORPGs like aion.

I actually got to know of Aion a couple of weeks ago while forum hopping and chanced upon an aion forum online. It is a fairly new massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by a Korean game company. I actually am thinking of playing it due to its interesting storyline and plot. I think the graphics are amazing as well and would be able to keep my mind occupied while I spend my days caring for my invalid pet.

Like other MMORPGs, Aion has various schools and classes. If I do play, I know that my problem will be deciding on the school and class to build my game character on. But I also know that once I start playing, it will take me a massive effort to stop, or at least pause. Yes, I am easily addicted to games, especially when it seems as captivating as Aion, from what I read on the forum.

If I do start playing Aion, it will be my first pay to play game. Subscription fee is US$14.99; not cheap but then not that expensive either and within means too.

1 comments:

HighHand@live.com said...

I recommend females gamers to try PVP or PK enabled games like Return Of Warrior! http://www.returnofwarrior.com . I play the Akkan race. Its the best damn PK/PVP game ever! WASD controls and responsive game play. Give it a try! Its better than World Of Warcraft.

BTW! Its free to play! :)

Post a Comment