Every Little Bit For The Environment | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Every Little Bit For The Environment

I know that we have read too much about protecting the environment but how many of us put it to use? It makes a lot of difference even if all of us just contribute a little to the environment, and it starts from home.

I have been recycling for as long as I could remember; turning cardboards into postcards and sending old greeting cards to an orphanage in Penang so that they could turn them into fancy decorations to be sold for a small profit to upkeep the home. I hand down clothes and books to charitable organizations and sell all the old newspapers to be recycled.

However, all these aren't enough. I was watching a TVB drama, Life Art, the other day, and Little Kenny said that we should use hand dryers instead of toilet paper to dry our hands to help save some trees. I never thought of this before and I have to admit that I have ALWAYS used toilet paper to dry my hands after using the hand dryer because I thought my hands were not dry enough. Next time an opportunity like this arises, I am going to make sure that I use the hand dryer only.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gd tips

Post a Comment