Power Supply Unit Changed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, October 19, 2007

Power Supply Unit Changed

Like I said in an earlier post, the computer techie advised me to change the power supply unit of my computer so I went and do it but not before the main power of my house tripped another three times! It was frustrating because here I was writing something and there it suddenly gets cut off and I lose my post and gets my line of thought disrupted.

So far, my power lines have been holding and I hope that I have the problem solved. One thing I noticed is that now with the new power supply unit, my CPU is not that hot anymore.

I guess that this is something that had to be looked into as well. I wonder why I never thought to change it. In my mine, a Power Supply Unit could be used until it runs out of power and my computer cannot be switched on totally. It just never occurred to me that it was rather odd that my CPU was so hot. I put that down to being online for 20 hours a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment